I am writing to inform you of our plans and the extra safety measures we are introducing as we re open. Please read this carefully
- We are following guidelines from Public Health England and The College of Podiatry – our professional body.
- We have gone through a rigorous pre opening risk assessment as required by the College of Podiatry and are able to open on a limited basis.
- We are able to now treat ALL foot conditions including ingrown nails,verruca , corns and all other foot conditions including hard skin and thick toenail issues .
- All patients will be required to wear a mask (supplied by us). Hand washing facilities and hand gel is available. We will also be wearing gloves, masks, an apron and a face visor as directed by government regulations.
- All of the instruments we use, will be fully sterilised to medical standards using a professional steam autoclave – something that we have always done.
- Between each patient, all touched surfaces will be cleaned with a bleach solution or proprietary medical grade-cleaning product.
- We are spacing all our appointments to allow for social distancing and to ensure we have time to clean the clinic and sterilise the equipment between patients.
- Please arrive on time, but be prepared to wait outside the building to allow us to socially distance you from any other patient. We will call you when it is time to enter the building.
- We will telephone you the evening before your appointment, to go through a questionnaire regarding your health status and confirm if you will be attending your appointment. Please inform us if you are showing any signs of COVID-19, or if anyone in your household is either isolating or being shielded due to COVID-19 prior to your appointment. We will also ask specific questions about your foot condition.
- Due to greatly increased costs of PPE and longer appointment slots to allow for rigorous cleaning and to allow social distancing our fees have unfortunately had to rise to £67 for a standard appointment with immediate effect (£45 in Loughton). We are very sorry to have to do this.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com or call me direct on 0203 771 7982
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to treating you in the near future.